Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Bridgerton on Netlflix

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It' an american production, albeit one that uses a lot of British talent. It's from the same production company (Shondaland) that gave the world Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder.

But one of the main characters (Daphne) is played by the real life daughter of Sally from Coronation Street!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
It' an american production, albeit one that uses a lot of British talent. It's from the same production company (Shondaland) that gave the world Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder.

But one of the main characters (Daphne) is played by the real life daughter of Sally from Coronation Street!

Apologies, with an almost exclusive British cast and clearly filmed over here, I thought it was home grown.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
7A7C84FF-2C6B-425C-9D00-A866674FA56C.jpeg

:facepalm:

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
My wife watched the whole thing in one go.
I had to leave the room and self-isolate myself from one of the most poorly-written and badly-acted dramas it has ever been my misfortune to hear.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
My wife watched the whole thing in one go.
I had to leave the room and self-isolate myself from one of the most poorly-written and badly-acted dramas it has ever been my misfortune to hear.
My wife watched 5 in a row yesterday, I said 5 hours is bloody enough! It seemed OK to me but I was mainly on NSC for those 5 hours. [emoji3]

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I think of it as Batherton - we sit there going “Ah, that’s next to...”, or “That’s behind ....” ��

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
With very little on at the moment, we started this. Sadly the wife thinks it's great which means I'm stuck with it. Bingeing through The Crown as well, one a night. Boy is our evening viewing exciting, not. Hope to sneak BBC's Black Narcissus into the mix to spice things up.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
With very little on at the moment, we started this. Sadly the wife thinks it's great which means I'm stuck with it. Bingeing through The Crown as well, one a night. Boy is our evening viewing exciting, not. Hope to sneak BBC's Black Narcissus into the mix to spice things up.

I was expecting a bit more steam from the first ep of Black Narcissus to be honest. Hopefully it wlll hot up.

Nepal looks lovely though.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I was expecting a bit more steam from the first ep of Black Narcissus to be honest. Hopefully it wlll hot up.

Nepal looks lovely though.

Episode 2 does if you believe the warning spoken at the start of the episode about sexual content. However according to my wife (I didn't watch) there was a kiss, and nothing else.
In times gone by a kiss on the BBC on a Sunday would have resulted in a deluge of complaints, but any complaints this time will be about how boring the series is.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here