Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] From the Gutter to the Stars

Dec 28, 2020
Worthing 252
I purchased this book just before Christmas. Now I am not an avid reader but found this a compelling read.
The journey is based around the awful day when out friends up the road put 5 past us (luckily I managed to escape at half time) up to the end of our second year in the Premiership.
The book whilst predominately based around Simon's love of the Albion,covers his work,his family most noticeably his wife's battle with the evil that is cancer.

I challenge anyone to read this book and not be able to relate to particular events.

Proceeds from the book also go to those fabulous people at Macmillan Cancer Support.

Thank you Simon for sharing your stories with us.

I wish you and particularly Jane all the best.

LeTiss

May 20, 2010
Southwater, Horsham
I purchased this book just before Christmas. Now I am not an avid reader but found this a compelling read.
The journey is based around the awful day when out friends up the road put 5 past us (luckily I managed to escape at half time) up to the end of our second year in the Premiership.
The book whilst predominately based around Simon's love of the Albion,covers his work,his family most noticeably his wife's battle with the evil that is cancer.

I challenge anyone to read this book and not be able to relate to particular events.

Proceeds from the book also go to those fabulous people at Macmillan Cancer Support.

Thank you Simon for sharing your stories with us.

I wish you and particularly Jane all the best.

Thank you & sincere apologies. I was just searching for my original thread and saw this. So glad you enjoyed it. Looks like the book is sold out, we have taken over 10k and raised over 5k for Macmillan. Thanks for your support :bowdown::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here