Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] So what did you get stuck up your rectum this year

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My friend was convinced he was going to make a range of butt plugs that had a cake shape cutter in each one. He thought it would make going for a sh..it even more enjoyable . I did wonder.

I have never felt the need to shove anything up my arse but if I did it would be a model of an AC Cobra.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
I know of at least one guy at work who came seriously close to getting his head stuck up the bosses ass more than onece this year....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It always seems to be bottoms with these Americans.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Don't mess with Hancock......... No! Not Nick
SpecificAngryBallpython-max-1mb.gif

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm sure it happened to a lovely lady, but how cavernous does a snatch need to be to wedge a film canister in it?!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I have never felt the need to shove anything up my arse but if I did it would be a model of an AC Cobra.

Correct me if I misunderstood I accept that you haven't felt the need but even so you very specifically decided on an AC Cobra model ............. To what scale?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Working for the ambulance service you get to go to a few of these jobs.

I’d been sent back to base for a debrief following a double death fire in a caravan.

After the debrief and a cup of tea, the next job we were sent to was a man with a banana stuck up his arse.

When we got to his address there were a few dirty mags out and no sign of the banana. Apparently there was some kind of vacuum phenomenon which sucked it up. I asked him if he’d previously inserted anything else up there and he stated (and I had no reason to doubt it) that he’d had aerosol cans up there and cans of beer. I wish I was quick enough to have asked what brand of beer hoping he’d say Carlsberg, as it reaches parts other beers cannot reach.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I put a small ivory elephant up my nose when I was about 2 years old. The elephant was about the size of a pea, I was taken to the hospital, cos my Mum couldn’t get it out.
The Docs made me sniff pepper, and I sneezed it out.
I can’t remember what happened to the elephant, but we did take it home.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I put a small ivory elephant up my nose when I was about 2 years old. The elephant was about the size of a pea, I was taken to the hospital, cos my Mum couldn’t get it out.
The Docs made me sniff pepper, and I sneezed it out.
I can’t remember what happened to the elephant, but we did take it home.

I was taken to hospital when I was younger as I inserted an entire packet of tic-tacs up my nose one by one. I can still fit a clipper lighter in my nose, not sure how that will come in handy but you never know.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I got a peanut stuck up my arse when I was little. My mum held me upside-down, poured chocolate in, and it came out a Treet!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Go for the hardtop version, that windscreen and roll bar will cause problems otherwise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here