Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28-30/12

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Every game in this round is on Amazon Prime (Free trial here)

Monday 28th December 2020
Crystal Palace v Leicester City (15:00)
Chelsea v Aston Villa (17:30)
Everton v Man City (20:00)

Tuesday 29th December 2020
Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsena (18:00)
Burnley v Sheffield United (18:00)
Southampton v West Ham United (18:00)
West Brom v Leeds United (18:00)
Man Utd v Wolves (20:00)

Wednesday 30th December 2020
Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham (18:00)
Newcastle United v Liverpool (20:00)

Screenshot 2020-12-28 at 11.07.25.png

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Three very good matches today. They get better as the day progresses. We don't have to worry about anything for 30 hours.

I think if Everton turn over Manchester City tonight they can crack the top four with more new signings in January and a top coach in Carlo Ancelotti.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I am, of course, completely aware that we have nothing to be especially pleased about at the moment. So with that in mind I really hope Leicester smash about 5 or 6 past Palace this afternoon. For me, that would go some way towards making up for yesterdays disappointment.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Three very good matches today. They get better as the day progresses. We don't have to worry about anything for 30 hours.

I think if Everton turn over Manchester City tonight they can crack the top four with more new signings in January and a top coach in Carlo Ancelotti.

You would think it would make Pep Guardiola a bit nervous as well, but its never happening. Pep is the key to get Messi. Messi is the key to endless money and glory if he signs for City Football Group (first a year or two in the PL and then off to New York). 6th place in the PL with the worlds (?) most expensive squad or not, the man probably got the safest seat in top football as long as the dirty Messi dream is in reach.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
You would think it would make Pep Guardiola a bit nervous as well, but its never happening. Pep is the key to get Messi. Messi is the key to endless money and glory if he signs for City Football Group (first a year or two in the PL and then off to New York). 6th place in the PL with the worlds (?) most expensive squad or not, the man probably got the safest seat in top football as long as the dirty Messi dream is in reach.

No way would Messi survive more than a week in this climate, and especially not in Manchester weather, no matter how big his umbrella.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Palace resemble 11 blue and red dustbins.

Roy going for an audacious 0-0 from the outset.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Keepers can’t celebrate a penalty save anymore either, VAR really is ripping by the soul out of the game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh Ian Nacho, you pillock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here