Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "We've drawn once again" poll...

West Ham away was...

• ...one point gained

Votes: 58 21.8%
  • ...two points dropped

Votes: 208 78.2%

• Total voters

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Good away point gained as long as we beat Sheffield United and Fulham. Oh wait...

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Should be beating teams like West Ham. Especially when Mark Noble starts for them. Point away is usually acceptable but feels like two dropped today.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
2 points dropped. Played well. Defence didn’t concentrate.

Agree, not sure why Dunk didn't head away rather than a glance and not sure the players know what to do with this farcical zonal marking as opposed to mana for man !!!!

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Should be beating teams like West Ham. Especially when Mark Noble starts for them. Point away is usually acceptable but feels like two dropped today.

Agree - but I had VERY low expectations pre-match, so reasonably happy with a point. Especially as Maupay scored again. Hopefully Lamptey fit for Arsenal.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
We need to be grabbing points like these, our next few fixtures are very tough with only Fulham in a few games a 'likely' win. Then it looks like Febraury will be very important.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Yeah we should be thrashing West Ham away.

???

Should be able to beat teams that don't turn up. We can't.

We can't beat a Fulham team who threw everything at Liverpool and were knackered. Fail miserably against the worst team in the league (or is that us?) with a man advantage. Can't beat a WHU that were fast asleep the entire first half. Oh, and we were hanging on by the skin of our teeth against a terrible WBA.

These are shocking and unacceptable results against teams we should be beating. Manager needs to be held accountable and resign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here