Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arise SIR Boris Johnson

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Maybe it has something to do with the Office of National Statistics recently stating that we have spent as much on Brexit as we have ever done on belonging to the European Union.

COVID hasn’t helped, but we’d be in a mess without it, anyway.

It's farcical really, we had to spend just as much money in the small post referendum period in economic harm as the entire 47 years of contributions to justify the argument that being EU members isn't worth it and the money could better spent elsewhere (350m per week for the NHS), and people still feel Boris and the NF have done a bang up job. Lunacy

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Sorry as has been touched on previously, the fact that 20 years into the 21st century we still have youngsters in this country, Sussex included, in food poverty, is nothing short of disgusting.

Sort that out Boris and you’ve got the ultimate legacy.

You're right about the problem but this self-entitled chancer can't even respect his own children. There are millions of decent people in this country and to suggest that the moral vacuum residing in Downing Street is ever likely to deserve their ultimate legacy is ironic to say the least.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Is Sunak a pro? He was responsible for the banking crisis which the taxpayer is still paying for
No. He is certainly not a pro. Everyone thinks he is cuddly now but let's wait and see before we are sure he is not a libertarian assassin.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
I have no opinion as It's a fishing thread aimed at stirring up the Boris/Tory haters ... amazed it got so many bites. :facepalm:

The problem is whenever you have debates online, these youtube Vloggers or radio phone ins from Brexit and / or Boris supporters it is very hard to tell whether it's serious or parody

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I have no opinion as It's a fishing thread aimed at stirring up the Boris/Tory haters ... amazed it got so many bites. :facepalm:

As somebody you would probably categorise as a Boris/Tory hater (I don’t like and wouldn’t use the word hate), I see it more as a joke thread originally. The original post is laughable.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
As somebody you would probably categorise as a Boris/Tory hater (I don’t like and wouldn’t use the word hate), I see it more as a joke thread originally. The original post is laughable.

Yeah they don't really like Boris it's all an elaborate wind up

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wonder why that is, can you guess, can it have something to do with a virus which is causing all governments to increase debt massively. Oh no typical left wing boo hoo baby who just cannot accept we are now out and Labour shot themselves in the foot at the election and blame it on the Government.... clueless

Look at the graph. It started going tits up in 2010. What was going on in 2010? The start of the global recession that everyone in the world recovered from apart from us. The tory government - clueless :shrug:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Churchill, Attlee, Thatcher are our three Great PM’s of the 20th Century - who changed our Political fabric & course of the country.

Boris Johnson - you will/are the first PM in the 21st century to do likewise - or maybe not? Time will tell ...

I give you SIR Boris Johnson

Boris now needs to free us from Covid-19
https://mol.im/a/9089879
This didn't age too well; I wonder if Johnson acolytes are still enthusiastic about leaders who changed our country significantly for the worse?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Reading this thread now, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry!….
I generally avoid 'feeling sorry' for people because is suggests a slightly patronising attitude; in this case however, I genuinely feel a bit sorry for all those people on this site who not only put their faith in charlatan Johnson but loudly and persistently expressed it. They must either face the humbling truth that their judgement was horribly faulty or double-down on the idiocy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here