Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Class Action Park

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm currently watching this and it has to be the funniest programme I've watched all year. (Nobody has died yet!)
It's HBO so should be on Sky.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Yeah, watched it recently and it was quite something! As someone who's been to a number of theme parks in various countries, I was very thankful that I'd never been to one like this!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I feared this would be about a theme park of litigation.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah, watched it recently and it was quite something! As someone who's been to a number of theme parks in various countries, I was very thankful that I'd never been to one like this!

Young 'Woody Allen' is cracking me up, but the mournful music has kicked in so I guess the fun is over.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Watched it again last night, with Jnr.

This will slightly spoil this epic documentary.
I think you'll enjoy it Motogull

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Which other means? I've scoured K. O. D. I to no avail.

Watching some YouTube 'behind the scenes' stuff, this morning, the director said HBOMAX are in the process now of rolling out the wide wide distribution through it's partners.

In my mind that's Sky Atlantic - TBH I'm amazed it's not there already and I'll be even more amazed if it doesn't turn up within a month or so.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gonna have to come out of retirement for this. :cry:

I've managed to somehow ignore the Netflix fred banging on about The Dig while nobody has linked the BBC Chronicle programme with loads of archive interviews with all the real people.
I've kept out of the joyous celebrations.
Not pointed to my prediction to Jocko's current success, down to almost the minute, from 4 months previous.
Not even highlighted Webster's (not even a defender) inclusion so high in the centre back metrics, across Europe's top 5 leagues.
I've carried on silently while NSC still refuses to acknowledge The Battered ******** of Baseball - That so should be on Queen's Gambit levels of praise by now.

So it's with mixed emotions I feel the need to break ranks- esp for you [MENTION=3858]Motogull[/MENTION] and say:-

CLASS ACTION PARK - SKY DOCUMENTARIES 9PM TOMORROW (13TH) and then on for ever more afterwards.

Clashing with the Albion so set your video recorders to fun!

It's the second greatest documentary you can possibly watch (see above - although Battered isn't a documentary, it's a love story) I urge those that can to watch it.
If you think you might, I suggest you don't click on the links above, you really need to experience the park in innocent glory.

For those that did speak to me I thank you for your kind words and deeds.

Last edited:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Brilliant thanks Stat Brother. I heard about this ages ago and have been regularly checking to see if it was available yet. I've 4 days of Now Entertainment to catch it

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Gonna have to come out of retirement for this. :cry:

I've managed to somehow ignore the Netflix fred banging on about The Dig while nobody has linked the BBC Chronicle programme with loads of archive interviews with all the real people.
I've kept out of the joyous celebrations.
Not pointed to my prediction to Jocko's current success, down to almost the minute, from 4 months previous.
Not even highlighted Webster's (not even a defender) inclusion so high in the centre back metrics, across Europe's top 5 leagues.
I've carried on silently while NSC still refuses to acknowledge The Battered ******** of Baseball - That so should be on Queen's Gambit levels of praise by now.

So it's with mixed emotions I feel the need to break ranks- esp for you [MENTION=3858]Motogull[/MENTION] and say:-

CLASS ACTION PARK - SKY DOCUMENTARIES 9PM TOMORROW (13TH) and then on for ever more afterwards.

Clashing with the Albion so set your video recorders to fun!

It's the second greatest documentary you can possibly watch (see above - although Battered isn't a documentary, it's a love story) I urge those that can to watch it.
If you think you might, I suggest you don't click on the links above, you really need to experience the park in innocent glory.

For those that did speak to me I thank you for your kind words and deeds.

W.B.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here