Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Quarter Price Turkeys Asda Hollingbury Lots of Them

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Snaffled a Turkey in Asda this morning that was £32.98, reduced to £8.00 ....has now been boned and is residing in my freezer... result !

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Snaffled a Turkey in Asda this morning that was £32.98, reduced to £8.00 ....has now been boned and is residing in my freezer... result !

Well done for the bargain but that really doesn’t correspond with your username!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A far cry from the long queues to enter and then empty shelves at Waitrose Hove and M&S Carden Ave at times this week. Beaten each time, in the end I got up at an ungodly hour and shopped at M&S early today.

With a run on the big tubs of Quality Street - none at Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Waitrose.

Waitrose staff reckoned this had been the most manic pre Xmas ... exacerbated by Tier 4 hoarding?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
That's disgusting doing that to a turkey

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nothing nefarious occurred, the said Turkey was merely cut on to smaller, more manageable portions, the carcase frozen for making stock. Winner winner, many Turkey dinners.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
2 years ago my missus got a turkey on Xmas eve from sainsbury for about £10. So we left it late on purpose last year and they were all gone. Well, the cheap birds, we had to pay full price. I would have been very happy with another cut price bird today, ready for next week. Love turkey me.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Great quality fresh free range turkeys in seckers - Richardson road . To fed 12 , average cost around £50-60 but worth every penny . The taste is far superior to any I’ve tasted that come from a supermarket , whilst I would expect it to be far superior to Asda, Tesco’s etc , it was even better than M and S !

Now to make the fresh chestnut stuffing , you need 8 lbs of Italian chestnuts. None of that sage and onion nonsense or bread sauce rubbish . Yuck .

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Just got this from co-op, it will be going on the bbq tomorrow.
7b04140aa9b43840972bb3581556740c.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here