Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Pre Christmas Dat Drinkies

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Kicking off the festivities with a session IPA or two from those good people at The Foghorn.

No doubt moving on to either port or single malt as the night draws in.

Merry Christmas Everyone :xmas: :cheers: :whisky:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Kicking off the festivities with a session IPA or two from those good people at The Foghorn.

Merry Christmas mate......

Going to have a couple of glasses of fizz first to get me through the dreaded (her) family Zoom call. The *******s at Zoom have also switched to ‘unlimited time’ for Christmas on their free version so can’t even use the 40 minute timeout escape route [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

D

Deleted member 2719

Shouldn't you be IPA Boy?

Happy Christmas to you and all the others on here.:drink::drink::drink:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Heading to my local for £1 a pint for the rest of the evening - they are selling off the beer cheap to save chucking it down the drain.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
In Sweden we celebrate Christmas on the 24th so normally this would be the night of a whole lot of eating and drinking. Not this year.

Had myself a bottle of Baileys though to get some kind of Christmas feeling... and cant complain too much and will miss this day for the next week or so as Im getting sick now.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Starting on the Dark Star Revelation, then onto Creme Bruelle and finally Critical Mass.

Happy Christmas one and all.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
In Sweden we celebrate Christmas on the 24th so normally this would be the night of a whole lot of eating and drinking. Not this year.

Had myself a bottle of Baileys though to get some kind of Christmas feeling... and cant complain too much and will miss this day for the next week or so as Im getting sick now.

Ah, Baileys at Christmas. Is that what’s making you feel sick?

IPA for me - not sure which

Best wishes to you all

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Just downed 2 bottles of Atlantic IPA. Got a nice red and some port lined up for later

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Ah, Baileys at Christmas. Is that what’s making you feel sick?

IPA for me - not sure which

Best wishes to you all

Nah the Baileys is fine but when I returned home yesterday mom had just tested positive for covid and she started to get symptoms this morning... in vain Ive tried to avoid it by not being in the same room as her, but I definitely got it now as well... sucks.

Baileys was nice though - always drink it for christmas and havent touched alcohol for about a month, some kind of personal record I think, so I got a bit tipsy as well.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Got four London Pride from the local pub, just opened a bottle of homemade Damson Vodka.
My customers kindly gave me a couple of cases of Stella, could get messy as I haven't had a beer since 27th November (don't normally drink at home).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Shouldn't you be IPA Boy?

Happy Christmas to you and all the others on here.:drink::drink::drink:

Ha ha, shows how old my user id is!

Merry Christmas Mouldy. We may not always agree but I know you are Brighton through and through :cheers:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Nah the Baileys is fine but when I returned home yesterday mom had just tested positive for covid and she started to get symptoms this morning... in vain Ive tried to avoid it by not being in the same room as her, but I definitely got it now as well... sucks.

Baileys was nice though - always drink it for christmas and havent touched alcohol for about a month, some kind of personal record I think, so I got a bit tipsy as well.

Hope you’ll be ok and you are just building up you COVID resistance

Tipsy on Baileys, have you ordered your deliveroo kebab??

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Managed to work 10~15 drinks in to a one course meal at the pub. Good start to a Christmas that’ll be pretty shit as I live on my own

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here