Votes: 117 29.0%
  • other

Votes: 30 7.4%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I couldn't vote for this bunch of idiots currently but I think it bears remembering if Starmer and Labour had their way we'd have been in lockdown since September and given lockdowns only kick the can down the road of infections we'd be in pretty much that same lockdown now all the way until at least next Spring. Thus having an adversely negative affect on people's tolerance to the rules and massive implications for people's mental health let alone an even more devastating impact.on the economy (which we ultimately need to pay for the massive debt we are incurring and future healthcare provision).

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Anti Tory, which where I live is Lib Dem.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Interesting approach to polling, describing all parties by their full name and then just putting Tory at the end. What’s your aim?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what are their manifestos? so many vote blindly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I couldn't vote for this bunch of idiots currently but I think it bears remembering if Starmer and Labour had their way we'd have been in lockdown since September and given lockdowns only kick the can down the road of infections we'd be in pretty much that same lockdown now all the way until at least next Spring. Thus having an adversely negative affect on people's tolerance to the rules and massive implications for people's mental health let alone an even more devastating impact.on the economy (which we ultimately need to pay for the massive debt we are incurring and future healthcare provision).

Cracking comedy as always Crodo :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
what are their manifestos? so many vote blindly.

I agree. I like to read all the manifestos before I go and vote for whoever is standing for Labour.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I don't align myself to any political party, but all need a complete reboot every few years even if that reboot doesn't work.

The Conservative party are long overdue a reboot but have got away with it due to a rubbish opposition who rebooted badly with Corbyn.

It will be close, but I'd be very very surprised to see them with a large majority at the next election. I predict a backlash based on competence not ideology as many voters will be looking for someone to blame.

My local Labour MP will hands down for a number of reasons, so unless I vote that way it's completely wasted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here