Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] One of the most environmentally friendly places to do a wee-wee

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
is in the sink.

You can wash your hands at the same time and save approximately 7 litres of water per piddle.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
is in the sink.

You can wash your hands at the same time and save approximately 7 litres of water per piddle.

Sometimes it's an easier option on days of 'morning glory'. The toilet pan being almost impossible to radar.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This fella just wants the world to burn

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
is in the sink.

1) Surely you wash your hands after you've finished and put your todger back in your pants?

2) Peeing in the sink rather assumes possession of a penis; might be less feasible for females!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
is in the sink.

The Japanese have already thought of this, they have toilets where the sink feeds into the cistern. Saves space and water.

Once you've used a toilet in Japan, no other toilet experience can compare.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Great idea. Also gives you the chance to make a start on the veg for tea.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The sink is excellent but nothing beats outdoors. When I'm at the pub I usually go outdoors to water a tree or to take a piss in some street corner, even if the toilet is available. its a bit primitive but so am I.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The sink is excellent but nothing beats outdoors. When I'm at the pub I usually go outdoors to water a tree or to take a piss in some street corner, even if the toilet is available. its a bit primitive but so am I.

Peeing in the great outdoors is such an experience. I once pissed on some rocks in the open spaces of the amazing Western Cape with only zebra and springbok around.

Apparently there were still leopards in the area but I decided to chance it for one of my great pisses.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I once peed in a church font during a wedding. It was after a pre wedding drinking session with the groom. I was sat in the choir area as I was photographing the ceremony. I was getting more and more desperate to go but because of my photographic duties I was obliged to hold on until the ceremony had finished. As soon as the rings had been slipped on the fingers I made a mad dash to a side room thinking there would be an exit door so I could quickly relieve myself outside while everyone was still seated inside.

To my horror there was no way out. I couldn't wait any longer and there in front of me was the font so I just did what I had to do.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I once peed in a church font during a wedding. It was after a pre wedding drinking session with the groom. I was sat in the choir area as I was photographing the ceremony. I was getting more and more desperate to go but because of my photographic duties I was obliged to hold on until the ceremony had finished. As soon as the rings had been slipped on the fingers I made a mad dash to a side room thinking there would be an exit door so I could quickly relieve myself outside while everyone was still seated inside.

To my horror there was no way out. I couldn't wait any longer and there in front of me was the font so I just did what I had to do.

:laugh:

How high was it?

Did you do a bright coloured one?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
:laugh:

How high was it?

Did you do a bright coloured one?

perhaps the sun caught it through a stained glass window depiction of christ the lord and it in turn projected a pissy rainbow unto the altar wall.

Jeez I'm bored, is it home time yet ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here