Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Eddie Izzard is now........

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Still a ****ing Palace fan.

It’s awful that she freely admits it rather than hiding it away. Who cares? Has she no shame? No one wants to know what she gets up to in the Arthur Wait stand.

I can’t listen to her comedy without this association, it puts me right off! I wish I’d never found out!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

It’s awful that she freely admits it rather than hiding it away. Who cares? Has she no shame? No one wants to know what she gets up to in the Arthur Wait stand.

I can’t listen to her comedy without this association, it puts me right off! I wish I’d never found out!

I love her spunk to come up with her admission. Palace ****.😁

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

It was a certain other aspect to Eddie Izzard that l wish l hadn't found out about, and nothing whatever to do with him/her being a Palarse fan.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I saw Him/Her in Tesco in Eastbourne Town Centre about this time last year. Full make up, skirt, slut boots. Looks more and more like a retired East End criminal as He/She gets older, and appears to apply make up by diving face first into the 'samples' counter at Debenhams...

However, I could forgive all that. But..... Palace :nono:

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

She?

:ffsparr:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It was a certain other aspect to Eddie Izzard that l wish l hadn't found out about, and nothing whatever to do with him/her being a Palarse fan.

being public school educated?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

:lolol:

Like car crime in a multi storey car park, that post (you can guess the rest).

I think he's quite amusing, and a good swimmer. :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IRbYeUgeOI

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
He's a drag queen at best, not a woman, and barely amusing so not really a comedian either. Throw supporting palace in to the mix as well and he's basically just a **** in a skirt.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

surely if its a she it should change it's name to Edwina or Eedie .....can't have your pudding and swallow it ...palace **** anyway .....ding dong , off you trott sweetheart.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
being a fruit is no excuse for pulling the mainstream into line either .....drain boy....:lolol:

Thank God for this site's ignore facility.

Merry Christmas.

[SUB][/SUB]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here