Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Seasons Greetings/Happy Holidays

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just broken up from work for the Winter Holidays, said goodbye to Gurjit and the gang till the 4th January. Obviously it will be a bit different this year (I'm off to the local food bank to drop off some excess food for the 6 we had planned for and now it's just me and Mrs Crodo) but wanted to wish everyone the very best of health in this season of good will to all men (and women and the LGBTQIP+ community), it's been a tough year in many ways but coming onto this board always seems to bring a little bit of joy, raise a smile and the odd argument to deflect a little away from all the real life issues.

Wishing everyone well and a happier and more prosperous 2021 on and off the pitch.

:ascarf:

:xmas:

:O

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All the best Crodo, I really feel for you this Xmas, no sardines with Polly and Giles must be unbearable

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Happy holidays C.
I’m cooking our (pre-ordered) turkey on Thursday then carving it before taking it to our local food bank.
Still got pork and ham for Christmas Day/Boxing Day & just 2 of us now

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
God jul!

Have to say I prefer your thread compared to the one last year - that "ohh exciting, we'll see what it will bring - probably just the usual stuff" thing didnt end that well.. : )

Happy Christmas to you all.

2019 has been a very interesting year on and off the field. Lots of agreement and upsets in both areas.

2020 is around the corner. No idea what it'll bring but I can imagine it will continue to excite, bore, upset and anger us - but that's all part of the rich tapestries of life.

Hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends at this time of the year. Our thoughts are with those not as fortunate as us to have as much as us and also those no longer with us.

And 3 points at Spuds :albion2:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Happy Winterval, Crodo.

Your threads usually give me a chuckle - a little ray of sunshine in my day. Thank you.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well. What a shite year this has been :shrug:

Wishing everybody a better 2021. Even Palace.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
au re ****ing voir 2020 .....shittest year ever ....all the best to you lot bed wetters , blanket welders , pillow biters, crusty blanket club members and keys in the bowl brigade ....love you all ...xx

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
All the best, Crodo. Enjoy all that festive TV :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
au re ****ing voir 2020 .....shittest year ever ....all the best to you lot bed wetters , blanket welders , pillow biters, crusty blanket club members and keys in the bowl brigade ....love you all ...xx

Top man. Keep it sane. I look forward to your contributions to the Sturm und Drang in 2021 :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well. What a shite year this has been :shrug:

Wishing everybody a better 2021. Even Palace.

The lovely thing about 2020 is things can only get....

I'll get my coat.

Keep breathing in and out :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Everybody is being nice to each other. WTF is going on?

This is NSC. Get back to your entrenched opinions and start slagging each other off immediately.

I need a lie down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here