Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pm's briefing - 5pm

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I was referring to posters on NSC with an anti Johnson agenda over Covid because they voted Remain in the referendum. I think you know that. Carry on. I’m just pointing out that a lot of people can see through it.

oh no, sorry, i didn't think you meant individuals, hence the original "what" instead of "who".

i thought you meant a source such as the daily mail cos of your use of the word, propaganda,

you must admit, bj, does act the part of the clown, maybe he really is one?

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
I see Johnson had a special exemption inserted into the new rules so that someone (I wonder who?) with a child under one year old can form a support bubble with as many other households as they like regardless of numbers involved.....and it applies at any time (not just Christmas Day).

My favourite was when the whole of Surrey was in lockdown except Waverley. Which happens to be where Michael Gove, Jeremy Hunt and Chris Whitty all live.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
[MENTION=28856]rogersix[/MENTION] Not sure why you think individuals cannot spread propaganda. Twitter is full of it. NSC has many examples of people repeating falsehoods to support their arguments.
Yes, Boris comes across as a bit of a clown.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The website says one other household.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/making-a-support-bubble-with-another-household

Unfortunately our daughter is 14 days too old to be covered by this - and we're really struggling from lack of support.

Reading a guide to the regs in the Financial Times it’s clear you can link to as many other households as you want as part of a support bubble. As for 14 days.........it wouldn’t trouble Johnson is all I’d say!
Hope you find the support you need and deserve and have a great Christmas

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
Reading a guide to the regs in the Financial Times it’s clear you can link to as many other households as you want as part of a support bubble. As for 14 days.........it wouldn’t trouble Johnson is all I’d say!
Hope you find the support you need and deserve and have a great Christmas

If thats what the FT says its wrong. The actual govt guide clearly says one other household and only if one of the households is a single person or has a child under 1 in it. There are a few other criteria about the disabled or young people on their own.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
She was attending a wake after the funeral of a Scottish government civil servant who died with Covid.

Ms Sturgeon had been wearing a tartan mask and is said to have taken it off briefly as she was leaving the venue.

A photographer was waiting to pounce and send the photo to the Sun. Say no more. Lock her up.
If she was a Westminster party leader or minister I'd be screaming for her resignation.

However, the Scottish Parliament is nothing to do with me so I'll just note quietly from afar that perhaps she should consider her position.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
If she was a Westminster party leader or minister I'd be screaming for her resignation.

However, the Scottish Parliament is nothing to do with me so I'll just note quietly from afar that perhaps she should consider her position.

I think I'm losing my sarcasm radar, maybe it's no much brandy sauce or I'm just very jaded, but would you really be calling for anyone's resignation for her heinous crime? At no point was she within 2 metres of anyone, maskless, so really what's the problem...?*

* This coming from me, a staunch supporter of the rules - but come on, common sense!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here