It's the Christmas party

giphy (3).gif

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Well, even if the thread title is true, which it might not be, I suspect with Covid going mad again, a transfer window coming up and Bloom having to decide if he can or can't go to and come back from Australia as he normally does, there would be plenty to talk about wouldn't there?

Even as an "out" voter in the managerial poll I don't actually expect Tony to get rid of Potter - very far from it. And, if he did, I would have expected the decision to have been made yesterday and carried out today, a la Hughton.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he'd called a bored meeting, he could have killed 2 birds with 1 stone and had it between 12 & 2 last Sunday.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
According to a regularly reliable sauce.

I hope it's to approve funds for January and not the other thing....

I'm very tempted to type "Yawn" as I'm intrigued as to the credibility of your "sauce" but I'm hoping you are right.
Why "sauce" for "source" and "sings" for "signs" is beyond me? It's not funny as far as I can see,please could someone enlighten me or am I due a whooshing :shrug: (whatever that is) :shrug:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
According to a regularly reliable sauce.

I hope it's to approve funds for January and not the other thing....

If correct I'm not sure you'd need an emergency meeting for something that happens in January every year?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'm very tempted to type "Yawn" as I'm intrigued as to the credibility of your "sauce" but I'm hoping you are right.
Why "sauce" for "source" and "sings" for "signs" is beyond me? It's not funny as far as I can see,please could someone enlighten me or am I due a whooshing :shrug: (whatever that is) :shrug:

It's NSC and it's that's the way it is. Just like the Omsung Phine, Fixtures and asking if a new singing can play left back. There is no reason for it, it is just so.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

You’re clearly a newbie :):blush::):blush:

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
It's NSC and it's that's the way it is. Just like the Omsung Phine, Fixtures and asking if a new singing can play left back. There is no reason for it, it is just so.

Yeah ,I get Omsung Phine ( God bless Ben's Grandad ) but "Fixtures" eludes me as well! And,thus it was so!

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea

I've just heard the 'whoosh deployed' klaxon at Shoreham Harbour.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I'm guessing you're not a fan of the 'Fridat night drinking thread' either then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here