Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Wayne Bridge scraping the bottom of a barrel.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is that the same eToro that the Albion shamefully accept advertising revenue from and who freely put out the upfront disclaimer that '71% of Retail CFD Accounts Lose Money'. Thought the club were better than that. Tho doubtless somebody will doubtless jog along in a minute to tell me I've got the wrong end of the shitty stick

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Is that the eToro that the Albion shamefully accept advertising revenue from and who freely put out the upfront disclaimer that '71% of Retail CFD Accounts Lose Money'. Thought the club were better than that. Tho doubtless somebody will jkg along in a minute to tell me I've got the wrong end of the shitty stick

I thought he still played for SClub8 on a Saturday:D

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Is that the same eToro that the Albion shamefully accept advertising revenue from and who freely put out the upfront disclaimer that '71% of Retail CFD Accounts Lose Money'. Thought the club were better than that. Tho doubtless somebody will doubtless jog along in a minute to tell me I've got the wrong end of the shitty stick

Probably, but I did win the etoro 6 person corporate day worth nearly a grand two seasons ago:clap2:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

better ratio than betting, only they dont have to publish number.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hes turned in to bit of a social media #sponsored slut

Was advertising electric Minis and Lego on Instagram this weekend [emoji23] #partnership #sponsored #ad

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here