Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] What will you be ‘panic buying’ tomorrow morning?

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
As our previously friendly Gallic neighbours seem to have confused COVID and brexit and brought forward the blockade, sorry WTO terms...what will you be fighting a granny over for supremacy in Asda hollingbury tomoz?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sprouts.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Feel for a friend I know with a florist shop. Had a huge week ahead of orders, some funerals planned and only due 1 shipment today and then that is it. So thousands of £s of orders to be refunded

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
As our previously friendly Gallic neighbours seem to have confused COVID and brexit and brought forward the blockade, sorry WTO terms...what will you be fighting a granny over for supremacy in Asda hollingbury tomoz?
:lolol:

Nothing FRENCH that's for sure.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Easter-Eggs_no_background.png :shrug:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
:lolol:

Nothing FRENCH that's for sure.

I don't blame the French or anyone in Europe that's feeling nervous about a shambles of an island that thinks it has a pandemic variant that transmits 70% more than the previous.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Going to go out and buy some ENGLISH mustard. They can get lost with thier French stuff from now on.

This has to stop. I've seen a lot of daft and divisive things written on NSC over the years, but there is no place for French bashing because of sheer British incompetence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here