[Albion] January window

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Tau recalled
Moder recalled
Karbownik recalled
Caidedo deal done (we think)
Lallana, Welbeck, Connolly, Lamptey recover from injuries
Andone and Izzy back with us from March (hopefully)

Surely all that means we're stronger in the second half of the season. A new striker on top of that would be one hell of a January transfer window.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A new striker on top of that would be one hell of a January transfer window.

Whilst this might be the most optimistically ridiculous thing you’ll read on here today, if we wanted to get Milik in (looking at £8m+ absurd salary), enticing him with a couple of his young Polish teammates would be no bad idea.

West Ham are all over him and Dia at the moment but I’d prefer it if we grabbed the Pole.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Whilst this might be the most optimistically ridiculous thing you’ll read on here today, if we wanted to get Milik in (looking at £8m+ absurd salary), enticing him with a couple of his young Polish teammates would be no bad idea.

West Ham are all over him and Dia at the moment but I’d prefer it if we grabbed the Pole.

Absolutely I was being optimistic, but we can dream.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Yes Goal Pole seems closer to what we need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Roman Yaremchuk looks to be leaving this window. Roma and Sporting both interested. 20 million Euros tops. Absolute steal.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Possibly just Jahanbakhsh and Sanders to get moves now ( or loans ).

Caicedo to come in ( and maybe out again ).

Perhaps 1 more to come in as well, but maybe unlikely.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's getting exciting now as the deadline approaches.

Will Jahanbakhsh go to Ajax to replace Quincy Promes if he goes to Spartak ?

Is there a deal for Max Sanders in the pipeline ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It's getting exciting now as the deadline approaches.

Will Jahanbakhsh go to Ajax to replace Quincy Promes if he goes to Spartak ?

Is there a deal for Max Sanders in the pipeline ?

Ajax is a great place for AJ. If they can blow £20m on Haller whose best Eredivise goal return was 17 from 33 appearances, they can get another ‘50% off original fee deal’ for AJ with his best goal return at 21 from 33 appearances.

An extra £8m or £9m would sit very nicely in our accounts at present.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Few bits on the spurs end that Brighton are looking at Paulo Gazzaniga, he's shit.

Most Spurs fans I know rate Gazzaniga. & would prefer him as their number 2 over Joe Hart.

For lovers of useless information, Gazzaniga was involved in the second-ever competitive first-team fixture at the Amex (he was the unused substitute goalie for Gillingham in the League Cup 1st round fixture three days after the Doncaster game).

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Gazzaniga would improve the players calendar for sure. We’ve definitely gone backwards on that front since the days of Greer, Brezovan, Orlandi and Vicente.

A few years ago when I was an estate agent and Gazzaniga was at Southampton, I showed him around an apartment and I think the woman selling it would have given it to him for free, she was completely besotted by him. Very handsome man in the flesh.

Also, I was negotiating with him on that flat while my other half was in labour which didn’t go do well at the time! Really nice guy though.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Gazzaniga would improve the players calendar for sure. We’ve definitely gone backwards on that front since the days of Greer, Brezovan, Orlandi and Vicente.

A few years ago when I was an estate agent and Gazzaniga was at Southampton, I showed him around an apartment and I think the woman selling it would have given it to him for free, she was completely besotted by him. Very handsome man in the flesh.

Also, I was negotiating with him on that flat while my other half was in labour which didn’t go do well at the time! Really nice guy though.

He is an absolute hunk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Flattest and least inspirational window of all time. Maybe we’ll never get that big striker unless he comes through the academy

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
https://www.premierleague.com/transfers/january

Same everywhere.

Not sure how/why people would have expected anything else.

:lolol: I EXPECT absolutely nothing, just an observation. Probably passed you by, as you weren’t here, but we have lived in hope of signing a big striker for bloody years now. Since Ulloa :bowdown: we have only signed ex Albion strikers coming back at the end of their career in this mould.

It was never going to happen in this window of all windows

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here