• .3 at the back

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Fan less stadiums

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
If you had to pick one thing to blame for this shower of shit season, what would it be?

Dwarf between the sticks
Duffy to Celtic
Stephens to Burnley
3 at the back
Not singing 'that' striker
Solly March
Potterball (this final 3rd back to goalkeeper in 2 kicks nonsense)
Fan less stadiums

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The inability to take chances, simple

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The inability to take chances, simple

This. Lots of people blaming the style but when we create bucket loads of chances but, more often than not, can’t score them, it shows you were the fault lies.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Attackers with no confidence.

I’d prefer Murray starting up front to pretty much any of our strikers right now, it’s that bad.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Lack of creativity and urgency from the midfield and forwards.

Webster and March were the only ones driving forward in the last 5 minutes.

Poor performance, we need to be more ruthless and a nastier team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The lack of quality players up top. It took an old hand to rescue a point. Sacking the manager is not the answer. Either spending what’s required on quality players or accepting a real chance of relegation are the alternatives.

I can live with it either way. Albion till I die, at least we are trying (and often failing at the moment) to play the right way

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No leaders on the pitch. Too many cowards trying to hide behind doing that meaningless five yard pass to a team mate on the half way line, no real thoughts beyond getting the ball away from them. Need some backbone instilled into the side PDQ. Sadly the soppy sap currently randomly picking players out of the squad seems like the last person capable of doing so

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Strikers bereft of confidence and/or not good enough. Plenty of chances (again) to easily win that today, but lines fluffed where it matters. Rinse and repeat at the moment.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Please explain what Potter is doing wrong in your opinion.

What would you do differently?

Sadly not winning a couple of home games in 2020, constant tinkering with the side, he is clueless,

Oh and he's more boring than Hughton..

I would have played Welbeck from the start today, in a must win game, instead he plays the non scoring munchkins...

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Attackers with no confidence.

I’d prefer Murray starting up front to pretty much any of our strikers right now, it’s that bad.

He’s old, immobile and not the long term answer but all Muzza’s good things are still there: target man, foul winner and the best finisher at the club. Potter needs to do something different and we could really use some nouse up front.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
ontarget.JPG

Less than 1 in 4 shots on target

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
With the possession and the fat number of chances and shots created this season, its very difficult getting around that this team is in need of a strong, quality striker or a dangerous winger. No other team is even close to having this poor shots-to-goal ratio from all of their strikers. Maup has been disappointing, Welbeck is decent but not much more and Connolly is very promising but should optimally not start as often as he does. The club needs another striker to take the next step, its pretty basic stuff.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here