Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter post match comments

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Brighton manager Graham Potter, talking to Match of the Day: "We didn't make the advantage count enough. We started the game well and forced a tactical change because we dominated, but the red card changes the game and we've got to make sure we don't get caught. We did, which we're disappointed with. We're disappointed with a point but we've got to move forward with it and learn .

"Sheffield Untied defend the box and goal really well, they don't concede many chances, they have physicality on the break, and it's still complicated with 10 men but we're disappointed because we had that advantage for a while and we have to make it count.

"It's a good finish from Danny [Welbeck] and it's been a big win for him playing three games in a week - I'm delighted for him."

Does he ever say anything of any interest should of been I like to sorry to our 2000 fans today for having to watch that shit :tosser:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Brighton manager Graham Potter, talking to Match of the Day: "We didn't make the advantage count enough. We started the game well and forced a tactical change because we dominated, but the red card changes the game and we've got to make sure we don't get caught. We did, which we're disappointed with. We're disappointed with a point but we've got to move forward with it and learn .

"Sheffield Untied defend the box and goal really well, they don't concede many chances, they have physicality on the break, and it's still complicated with 10 men but we're disappointed because we had that advantage for a while and we have to make it count.

"It's a good finish from Danny [Welbeck] and it's been a big win for him playing three games in a week - I'm delighted for him."

Does he ever say anything of any interest should of been I like to sorry to our 2000 fans today for having to watch that shit :tosser:

Sense of entitlement is astounding. We take the piss out of other fans with their 'teams like Brighton' stance but we're no better, obviously we should just roll over #teamslikesheffieldunited.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

He said it! I really didn't think he would but he did. Surprised he only has an MA given the amount of learning he likes to do.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
1021369.jpg

1025173.jpg

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The post match and pre match interviews are neither here nor there. They are clearly an inconvenience for potter, and I can see why.
It’s what happens on the match that matters.
And it’s not great

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Did we force a tactical change or did Wilder spot something- they were all over us between the sub and red card.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Pathetic dross, sorry sucky teeth man you might like tippy tappy football but the lessons haven't been learnt at all.

We have a disaster of a CB who managed his first three passes straight to the opposition, a captain who is a shadow of himself, a forward who has the control of a jagged piece of rock, and not a clue what formation or any consistency in selection. Our set plays are pitiful, and defending set plays awful.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
The post match and pre match interviews are neither here nor there. They are clearly an inconvenience for potter, and I can see why.
It’s what happen on the match that matters.
And it’s not great

Pre, Post and during Potter is shite. :shrug:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

That's the only win today then, Graham.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
At the end of the game someone in the NS shouted out "Time to go Graham", he just turned round and put his thumb up in the air.

Was he thanking the fan for his contribution or just agreeing?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What a dreary clueless prick this bloke is, walk Potter please..

So if he cracked a few jokes and was generally good entertainment in his interviews it would be ok?? I really couldn't care less about what he says in his press conferences, they're a chore for all managers who immature if given a chance could do without.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
So if he cracked a few jokes and was generally good entertainment in his interviews it would be ok?? I really couldn't care less about what he says in his press conferences, they're a chore for all managers who immature if given a chance could do without.

He is the joke..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here