• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Easiest one of these so far this season

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
It feels like a huge two points dropped in terms of the opportunity to finally win at home, playing ten men for an hour. However, despite hitting the bar at the end, it also feels like we’ve been very fortunate to save a point from a game that we could easily have lost 2:0.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Oh come on, you must know the answer this time...

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Amazed that people have said 1 point gained. We are down with that kind of ambition!

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
We never had 3 points so a point gained. Could and should have been more but a point was all I expected (albeit I wanted 2-1 win the prediction thread!) , and ultimately grateful to get 1 given the way the game went..

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Does anyone care anymore

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It was 0-1 when I turned off the stream, screamed for five minutes and watched the news on TV. So its a point gained in that sense.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
From the position of being a goal down with 3 minutes left, it’s definitely a point gained. From the position of it being 0-0 with one of theirs sent off on the half hour mark it’s two lost.

I’m going for both.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It was 0-1 when I turned off the stream, screamed for five minutes and watched the news on TV. So its a point gained in that sense.

This is how low we've fallen. People cheer themselves up from watching Albion by tuning into the news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here