Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The Riot Act

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Maybe now is the time for GPott to read the players the players the Riot Act. I understand the ramifications of such a decision but this may be the ideal time. I do still back GPott but I am worried he may be too much of a nice guy and he suffers fools too gladly.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Maybe now is the time for GPott to read the players the players the Riot Act. I understand the ramifications of such a decision but this may be the ideal time. I do still back GPott but I am worried he may be too much of a nice guy and he suffers fools too gladly.

But he's happy to drop established players when out of form :shrug:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Is he your dad?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

In the round the team are a reflection of his personality. We need some grit. Given our struggles upfront id find it really concerning if Andone wasn't given a spell in the first team when fit.

FannieMac

Jan 4, 2014
Probably the biggest failing is his interview attitude. Constant use of words like 'luck' and 'hope'. He needs to LEAD the team and point out what is wrong, then FIX it.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
In the round the team are a reflection of his personality. We need some grit. Given our struggles upfront id find it really concerning if Andone wasn't given a spell in the first team when fit.
Agreed. We need some fight, some passion. Often a fine line between that and the red mist, but we could have easily lost 2:0 today to ten men. We need to stop being so nice to watch, although we weren’t even that today.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Agreed. We need some fight, some passion. Often a fine line between that and the red mist, but we could have easily lost 2:0 today to ten men. We need to stop being so nice to watch, although we weren’t even that today.

We certainly need to show a bit more roll your sleeves up graft, players putting in a shift and getting a bit more nasty and in the opposition's faces bit that's just not GPotts style. He probably on reflection does suffer fools more gladly than the very best managers which is why I think now is the time he read the players the Riot Act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here