Mar 17, 2019
Now after that against a 10 man team it is clear to see potter hasn’t a clue

Should he go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
For a while in the past, this kind of attention-seeking, misleading thread would be a warning, then if repeated, a ban.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Thread title change please moderators

BHA132 is a bell end would get my vote

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
It wasn't good enough against a very, very poor side. However, it hasn't been good enough at home against anyone, so I'll save the knee jerk until tomorrow.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
He’s not a prick, not sure he’s clueless either, he is regretfully well out of his depth though[emoji106]

This.

I’m sure he’s a very nice person and a good family man, but like Barry Lloyd, Jimmy Case, Jeff Wood and Sami Hypia, he’s not up to the job in hand and needs to go.

We’ve have a week before West Ham which would be enough time to get Eddie Howe interviewed and appointed.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This.

I’m sure he’s a very nice person and a good family man, but like Barry Lloyd, Jimmy Case, Jeff Wood and Sami Hypia, he’s not up to the job in hand and needs to go.

We’ve have a week before West Ham which would be enough time to get Eddie Howe interviewed and appointed.

Why Eddie Howe though?? He’s just been relegated!! Wtf are some of you smoking?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
This.

Entirely agreed, then I saw the last line and thought.........mmmmm.....you’ve been thinking about this.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Yes, it's time sadly. We need to be honest and admit that Potterball hasn't worked. Get him out, bring someone new in (Lucien Favre is available), and give them a half decent budget in January to bring in what we need. I like Potter, but he's not a PL standard manager.

NotABrightonFan

Sep 21, 2019
Depends what you want to be as a football club. The potential under Potter is higher than it would be under most alternatives, I have no doubts a new manager in the Allardyce ilk would come in and there'd be a short bounce in results as you trudge to a 14th place finish. As it is, Brighton are clearly the better side in most games they play (I'm sure the metrics would back that up), but have real confidence issues in front of goal. I don't think you'll get relegated, but you'll definitely be frustrated because of the consistent dropping of the ball in games like today which you should've clearly won.

Of course, some of that is on the manager, I don't think he has the charisma of a manager like Klopp, Mourinho or Pep, which perhaps rubs off on the team. I imagine he's very nicey nicey in the dressing room. I also think the set pieces need to improve, of course he has weaknesses as a manager, but if he was the complete package, he probably wouldn't be at Brighton for too long!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here