Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] we are worryingly shit

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Connolly, Maupay, AJ, Trossard all shocking. We will never score from them. Really worrying performance

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Connolly, Maupay, AJ, Trossard all shocking. We will never score from them. Really worrying performance

to be brutal , one would wonder how any of them ever earned a crust as a pro footballer before .....pathetic really ....i'm ****ing gutted.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The “played well deserved better” phase is over. Now in the inept and deserved nothing phase

Last edited:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
We got a draw today, that's what we deserved. We clearly are better than sheffield utd, who will do well in the championship next year, but we are playing beneath ourselves at the moment. No one seems to be enjoying their football so maybe they're putting too much pressure on themselves. Some whingeing going on when balls weren't delivered.
Premier league football is a bitch but I don't want us to go back to lower league football

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
to be brutal , one would wonder how any of them ever earned a crust as a pro footballer before .....pathetic really ....i'm ****ing gutted.

To be fair, Trossard, Connolly and Maupay all looked great to start with. The more they've played for Potter the worse they seem to have got.

theboybilly

We got a draw today, that's what we deserved. We clearly are better than sheffield utd, who will do well in the championship next year, but we are playing beneath ourselves at the moment. No one seems to be enjoying their football so maybe they're putting too much pressure on themselves. Some whingeing going on when balls weren't delivered.
Premier league football is a bitch but I don't want us to go back to lower league football

Clearly better? They attacked with 4 against 7 even when down to 10 men. Wilder was confident enough to persist with two forwards after the sending off and even replaced McGoldrick with an attacking player. Say what you like but we had more of the ball, much more, but a better team?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here