• In

Votes: 200 53.2%
  • Out

Votes: 176 46.8%

• Total voters

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Putting Zequiri out on the left with march on the right killed it for me. 1 home win in 2020 is disgusting. i'm a huge fan of the style, but the players have no confidence to even shoot anymore. The man management has been poor. He refuses to change shape even though our players do not fit that shape.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Out.

We're one-dimensional, look bereft of ideas, energy and craft. Can't score. Can't defend. Some of us don't actually want to be relegated with "pretty football".

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'm on the fence now.
That wasn't good enough.
Lose the next two and he has to go before the transfer window.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Out. This was meant to be better than Hughton. Struggling to see how.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:lolol:

Shame AJ's header didn't drop a couple of inches lower. We could have watched two separate and wildly different polls.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
In. But the club need to pull their finger out and spend some money on new signings. The style of football is good, but the players aren’t good enough to play it effectively.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Putting Zequiri out on the left with march on the right killed it for me. 1 home win in 2020 is disgusting. i'm a huge fan of the style, but the players have no confidence to even shoot anymore. The man management has been poor. He refuses to change shape even though our players do not fit that shape.

3 out on the right March jahanbksh and trossard then we put a striker on the left ****ing shambles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here