Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Same old

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sheffield United have lost all bar one, but no side has found them easy to break down.

Albion should win today. But a breeze it ain't going to be.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would think the Potter is satisfied with the half time position. Just need to keep our heads, avoid a second booking for Dunk and get Welbeck on for the last 30 minutes.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Powder puff shooting as well !!

Sorry but if we don't win this, questions have to be asked about Potters tenure.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I would think the Potter is satisfied with the half time position. Just need to keep our heads, avoid a second booking for Dunk and get Welbeck on for the last 30 minutes.

And end up 0-0 with a fine defensive performance.

I can see the comments being written now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are not doing much wrong but we look totally clueless once we labour into the final third.

Frustrating doesn’t cover it. I am convinced we need a lucky couple of goals to take the pressure off and allow confidence to build. We look devoid of any confidence at all in front of goal and we seem to find shots that always go at the keeper.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
What a pile of steaming shit.

Potter has got some serious questions to answer after that. And he better not answer them with his usual meaningless, bullshit platitudes.

That's fine when things are going well, not when you've just played two very shit teams back to back and scraped two draws, one of which against a team with ten men for an hour.

Utter bollocks.

Never criticised Potter before but I find it hard to defend that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here