Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal fan tv

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Very good tonight, tempers fraying.

I thought I’d never watch it again, when Arteta came along and seemed the messiah with those wins leading to an FAC win.

They have so many issues in that squad, it’s going to take several windows and perhaps a further manager or two to sort out the bedlam.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
The first fella ‘Dt’ talking absolute shite, to a new level, and then has a meltdown for the cameras.

The second fella ‘troopz’ while he’s a bit of a weapon, actually talks sense, has Willian ever put in a corner which beat the first man, terrible player which I will go out on a limb here and say. Solly March is far better than Willian in this current time, he is a simply dreadful player.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
“Arteta please leave, and take all them ****ing jackets with you blud” [emoji1]

[tweet]1340404633454391297[/tweet]

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
For as long as I can remember one of the 'big' clubs is in a serious danger of going down.
I suppose you could count Everton in that but Hans segers sorted that out.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
We all need cheering up especially now with Christmas lockdown measures and AFTV is there to provide that comedy for us. Thank you to the funniest YouTube channel there is.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
For as long as I can remember one of the 'big' clubs is in a serious danger of going down.
I suppose you could count Everton in that but Hans segers sorted that out.

Arsenal have never been relegated from the top flight. Would be lovely to see them do a Wednesday or a Leeds, not that it will happen.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Watch it live on YouTube alongside an Arsenal game. Very entertaining especially when they concede a goal. Perhaps we could organise an NSC version. :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watch it live on YouTube alongside an Arsenal game. Very entertaining especially when they concede a goal. Perhaps we could organise an NSC version. :lolol:

It would be just as bad (funny)

We do post match meltdowns just as well as Arsenal, we have a little way to go on the entitled front but we’re getting there :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here