Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just saying.......

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Need to wait for the official email though.

Some folk with tickets will not be able to attend if they are in a tier 4 areas as they cannot enter or leave.

The rules are in place tomorrow.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Some folk with tickets will not be able to attend if they are in a tier 4 areas as they cannot enter or leave.

Makes no difference - they would have been in T3 anyway so still wouldn’t have been able to attend.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9640080 said:
I do miss deciphering his nonsense haikus

Indeed so do I, especially when he answered his own posts as Paul Valley

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Makes no difference - they would have been in T3 anyway so still wouldn’t have been able to attend.

There's an irony given the four different categories of ticket applications too.

I bet the person at the club is good at jigsaw puzzles.

Reminds me of the mental exercises we had to do as kids.

Johnny is in ticket category two but lives in tier three. Will he be able to attend the match ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

They already couldn't attend as in Tier 3. No wonder the country is in the state it is if people don't understand the simple rules.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They already couldn't attend as in Tier 3. No wonder the country is in the state it is if people don't understand the simple rules.

What I said was still correct though. Although it doesn't apply because they couldn't travel anyway. Hardly HB&B is it.

I don't know the tier three rules as I'm not in it. I do know the tier two rules- which I am in.

So I understand the rules as they apply and can conclude that if others did then the country may not be in such a state if your entry is indeed true.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Just out of interest, will the club be refusing entry to people from Tier 4 (assuming there are no police or army road blocks round Tier 4), or have they been provided with a list of postcodes to which they cannot sell tickets?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just out of interest, will the club be refusing entry to people from Tier 4 (assuming there are no police or army road blocks round Tier 4), or have they been provided with a list of postcodes to which they cannot sell tickets?

I did think about that. The correction was that folk in tier three aren't allowed to attend anyway.

Hastings was recently placed in tier 3 (I think). I wonder (EDIT-Yes, two days ago), if that was the case, whether folk already had tickets from before then.

Would they be refused entry ? I don't know. Although I guess most wouldn't risk it.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
It's all getting very confusing for the tier levels within the club. Come the new year we will all be tier 4 anyway as per government advise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here