Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Johnson to hold press conference at 4pm

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Thankfully we have Boris & not on the fence Starmer. Could you actually see him making any decision?
Sir Keir has been very clear on this. He would have had us locked down at the end of September when the scientific advice was to do so and he's described Wales' 2 household policy as a step on the right direction so he would have a ban on all social mixing on Xmas missing of bubbles. With Sir Keir we would be in a much needed lockdown right now and deaths would be much lower.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sir Keir has been very clear on this. He would have had us locked down at the end of September when the scientific advice was to do so and he's described Wales' 2 household policy as a step on the right direction so he would have a ban on all social mixing on Xmas missing of bubbles. With Sir Keir we would be in a much needed lockdown right now and deaths would be much lower.

Is that the guy who said he wasn’t going to make COVID a political battle and he would back the government?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
2 friends that work at haywards heith hospital have tested positive and will spend xmas isolating at home alone.
Said its spreading bad through wards up there

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Daughter in law not long started working there they put her on covid ward .. bang got it and gave it to son thankfully both ok and already back at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

Let's face it, with Barry Chuckle in charge deaths would have been much lower :down:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Is that the guy who said he wasn’t going to make COVID a political battle and he would back the government?

Until the Government started ignoring the advice from their independent experts and then he backed SAGE :shrug:

It has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with simple honesty and competence.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
1. If there’s another full lockdown can we have more evidence that it’s required given there’s multiple vaccines now.

And 2. Will this effect Brighton? I don’t even know what tier Brighton is in.. meh.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
New strain no evidence more deadly or vaccine doesnt cover

By more deadly , they are measuring against the 99.7 recovery rate.

Ok then

Whitty is horrific

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Dissapointing lockdown looks like it will only be for the South East, really needs to be a strict nationwide lockdown until well into the new year.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
1. If there’s another full lockdown can we have more evidence that it’s required given there’s multiple vaccines now.

And 2. Will this effect Brighton? I don’t even know what tier Brighton is in.. meh.

Brighton is in 2 at the moment. We managed to avoid the Tier 3 stuff last week or whenever it was - whether we avoid this Tier 4 remains to be seen but I've a hunch the Govt will be more robust this time around.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here