Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One day we are going to totally annihilate a team and i reckon........

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
OP I thought you were complaining about the club saying we were going to be top 10 this season? (Which they didn’t say).

Now you think we’re going to win 5-0. Ok.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Memories of Norwich.
Yes, it will happen, but I'm not sure it will be Sunday. Last game of the season away would be nice though (it's Arsenal A).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I fear that we will need to be very very competitive and be more committed in 50/50s than we have in a few halves this season. We will be bullied if we don’t compete for everything. Tomorrow is not the day for pretty football imo

I will be overjoyed if we blow them away but I just don’t see it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The problem is that Sheff Utd's terrible run has to end eventually... andin all likelihood it will be against us.

Been supporting Brighton long enough to know how these things work.

The only silver lining is we do also have form in getting the opposition manager sacked.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Highly likely this will be another tough game for us. Sheff U are relatively good defensively and with our lack of firepower we struggle to break down such teams. Any sort of win will do me.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Ugly team ugly supporters , thought they were agricultural against Utd , one goalie error and a crazy ricochet for the second , and they thought they played well !

After reading the comments on their site about us , i hope we tear them a new one

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Get an early goal and keep pressure on. It’s possible.

Talking to a Man Utd-supporting friend who said Sheff Utd pressed them high on Thursday but if you can pass your way round it and get pace in round the back we will get plenty of chances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here