Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The official Fridat drinks thread

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just finished working for the year and have cracked open a Brewdog Triple Hazy, their amplified version of Hazy Jane. [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION], have you tried this yet?

Attachments

• EFE11BBF-3643-4425-A3C6-7E386C85E272.jpeg
    EFE11BBF-3643-4425-A3C6-7E386C85E272.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 117

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
In case anyone's interested the Polka Champagne Yeast Candy Cane Pale was utterly abysmal beyond words and went down the sink to poison some marine life.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
In case anyone's interested the Polka Champagne Yeast Candy Cane Pale was utterly abysmal beyond words and went down the sink to poison some marine life.

Someone on the BrewDog forum tried that last night and drain poured half of it :eek:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Someone on the BrewDog forum tried that last night and drain poured half of it :eek:

Shame. Omnipollo beers, whilst completely out there, are usually very good. I guess they can’t always get it right.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've been craving Guinness all through lockdown, I never liked it before though?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Shame. Omnipollo beers, whilst completely out there, are usually very good. I guess they can’t always get it right.

Call me old fashioned, but I think the clue was there, in the name 'Polka Champagne Yeast Candy Cane Pale' :sick:

I know it's boring but I seem to have become stuck on South American Malbecs for the last couple of months. Oh well, time to open another

4017719.png

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Four pints of Marble Manchester Bitter from The Foghorn waiting for a little later on.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Shit, I had no idea it is Friday. I thought it was Wednesday or maybe Thursday. Difficult to keep track when its dark literally 24/7.

I want to meet human beings. Or maybe just a cat. Or just something a bit more interactive than a fruit fly. Its just been six weeks since I saw or heard the voice of anyone I know but it feels like six months. No christmas or new years coming up to break the monotony. Nada. La Madre is working in the currently worst off carehome in Sweden and can not take the risk of me dragging home this virus, she's the only experienced nurse left. Its a war out there and I'm fortified in this couch. This couch is my life. For how long **** knows.

And in the midst of it all... the Swedish alcohol monopoly. 45 minutes on a tram got be able to get myself drunk. No chance. Just moving around in this 18 sqm apartment is overwhelming. Friday is nothing. It means its been about four days since I flushed my toilet though. Twice a week is how often I can stand the 24 hours of constant whistling and loud dripping from the toilet once its flushed.

On the bright side I went to the store today. I bought cigarettes, pasta, pesto and milk. Since its not possible to completely close the door to my "french balcony" its always cold in here - the milk lasts forever despite me not daring to open the refrigerator since in February. I will have fresh milk for days. Its one of those small things that makes life worth living.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here