Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] ifour's Christmas Quiz

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
It's that time of year again for anyone who fancies being driven insane. Phrases this year. I'm on 45 at the moment. The first ones are always easy. It's the last few that push you over the edge.

https://quiz.ifour.co.uk/

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
24 so far. Can't seem to work out the phrase regarding the wise monkeys or the last straw. I've tried every conceivable phrase - or perhaps there's one I haven't?!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
24 so far. Can't seem to work out the phrase regarding the wise monkeys or the last straw. I've tried every conceivable phrase - or perhaps there's one I haven't?!
brass monkeys

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

THAT's one I was stuck on...

I'm up to 26 after a quick go.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Now 34 but getting desperate. I've just guessed "Screw the locust to the coffee froth", which surprisingly was incorrect.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm over half way there, but it's becoming tough. I'll come back to it later...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Now 34 but getting desperate. I've just guessed "Screw the locust to the coffee froth", which surprisingly was incorrect.

More of a boat having weather issues in an unusual vessel, I would suggest.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Up to 54. Struggling with the picture with eyes, the straw, the water coming out the deer's mouth and obviously a few more.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Up to 54. Struggling with the picture with eyes, the straw, the water coming out the deer's mouth and obviously a few more.

The straw is what you think it would be but you need the right wording.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here