Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sheffield Wednesday unpaid wages.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bloke who owns them is a massive prick with an over-inflated ego and no idea how to run either a business or a football club. Can you imagine Tony Bloom having his name plastered all over the Amex or positioning himself centre front row of the annual first team squad photo?

That night at Hillsborough when we lost 0-2 and half of our first choice 11 were injured was tough, but I still feel sorry for their fans with their club being owned by this bell end.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
After the play off game, a Wednesday fan mooned my coach as we left the ground, so quite frankly I couldn't give a sh!t.

I lived with a Wednesday fan in my first year of university who used to unbearably boast about that game and how good Forestieri was, he would walk around the flat signing Carlos had a dream all the time. I guess that dream was not getting promoted and then getting slapped with a 6 point deduction followed by getting relegated to league 1. I don't hope they go out of business but I do hope they end up in the North East Counties Division at some point, that would make me laugh.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
However does anyone actually know whats gone on here and administration on the way ?

While I'm not sure exactly, they got the CEO off Charlton, Katrien Meire, the one who Duchatelet brought in. If she comes to your club it usually means its about to go through some bizarre financial irregularities / asset stripping

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
After the play off game, a Wednesday fan mooned my coach as we left the ground, so quite frankly I couldn't give a sh!t.

It's just as well he didn't.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
While I'm not sure exactly, they got the CEO off Charlton, Katrien Meire, the one who Duchatelet brought in. If she comes to your club it usually means its about to go through some bizarre financial irregularities / asset stripping

Asset stripping aka sell the ground.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
It's amazing how things change. When they beat us in the playoffs, Massive fans were saying that Chansiri was the best owner any club can have, how he would back the manager in the premier, even take Dunk from us.

Did he have Chansir emblazoned on the stands, and when the seats were folded it spelt out his name?

I see that they are blaming the fans for not answering telephones regarding season ticket refunds.

160823325676329115465634366764.thumb.jpg.3d3532a641a0e8cf6222ad784761ab35.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here