Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] MotD Tonight

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Hope so. Less I see of that dross the better.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I can't think of a single highlight...

Shoulda gone to specsavers:

For us: Welbeck air-shot, Dunk header & follow-up kick, Lallana goal VAR'd, Webster's crossbar rattle
For them Loftus-Cheek 1-on-1 with Sanchez, plus at least 2 other efforts ...

Agree not the most entertaining of games but there were some highlights

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

For us: Welbeck air-shot, Dunk header & follow-up kick, Lallana goal VAR'd, Webster's crossbar rattle

Plus Sanchez making some good saves - which Ryan on current form might not have made.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I quite enjoyed it, it was a hard fought battle in Midfield, not Disco Stu stuff but two teams trying hard not to lose. after god knows how many games of fannying around getting no where then making a mistake and letting goals in it made a pleasant change.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The Leeds 4th goal - 5 on 2 in a lightning quick counter attack, all busting a gut to score.

thats good football.

The myth is that we also play good football.

We are nothing special and bang average.

Cn think of a few incredible performances like Newcastle awat where we were a joy to watch. Mostly we are no better on the eye than the rest of the league.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea

It's all relative I suppose...

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
When do Leeds tear us a new one? that will crash NSC. :mad:

Could be a fun few days

asd.JPG

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Like they're being coached to win?

When do Leeds tear us a new one? that will crash NSC. :mad:

Well they're certainly not being coached to defend. They're still leaking goals like a sieve - 24 ! in 13 games. This over the top club envy we have on here really doesn't suit us. Leeds only recently crashed out 4-1 to both Leicester and Palace, and last night was , er the same result we had when we played Newcastle. Good luck to them - i'd like the 6 extra points they have in the bank - but there's 25 games to go.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Well they're certainly not being coached to defend. They're still leaking goals like a sieve - 24 ! in 13 games. This over the top club envy we have on here really doesn't suit us. Leeds only recently crashed out 4-1 to both Leicester and Palace, and last night was , er the same result we had when we played Newcastle. Good luck to them - i'd like the 6 extra points they have in the bank - but there's 25 games to go.

I like the idea of an open game with goals, but for the fact we can't score enough in games like that.

win/lose is better than draw/draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here