Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Come to think of it he does a bit, needs some fruit and veg and a good night's sleep!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He's always looked like that but I think he looks a lot stronger physically this season. He didn't have a good game tonight but he's got a lot of talent and I think we need to give this team a few games in a row now.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He's always looked like that but I think he looks a lot stronger physically this season. He didn't have a good game tonight but he's got a lot of talent and I think we need to give this team a few games in a row now.

Agreed. In the first half he looked awful, and then came alive in the last ten minutes and looked really dangerous.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
At times it looked like he was trying to run the show tonight, esp with his dodgy cross field passes across the back

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Definitely off the mark tonight, don't care what he looks like. Just needs to get some consistency going.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He does look ill, those black bags under his eyes are not normal for a fit young man

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He blew his opportunity today. He has talent but is so inconsistent. I think he needs a good shrink to sort out his mental issues - that or 8 pints of virgin's blood.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Technically he is brilliant.

But for some games nothing works for him. If he could add consistency into his game he could be a top 4 player. He undoubtedly has the ability.. you don’t start for Belgium unless you have something special about you.

D

Deleted member 2719

He’s always looked shy of a good nights sleep. Too ‘tricky’ tonight, he needed to simplify things but didn’t and lost the ball too many times.

He just can't find any consistency, I think your right he is trying too hard and needs to go back to basics.
Saying that his greatest asset is running at defences and getting a shot off. I think he did that just once tonight but hoofed it way over.
He has time on his side.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here