Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Two players taking the same corner?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Complete waste of time. Makes no fecking difference if Dunk and Webster can’t hit the target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What's that all about then? definitely looks like something new off the training ground, but I can't really see how it creates any confusion or gives us an advantage. Just seems like a waste of a man to me ???

just get it in the box ffs!

Sorry, I'd like to apologise to the many posters on other threads who have noticed that every strategy, every tactic and every substitution Potter makes is ludicrous, and who have received nothing but mockery from me. My bad. I see now the error of my ways.

Crap dull defensive toothless football. We are going down. Fact. Changes the line up every game, or sometimes not at all - man can't make up his mind! Why isn't he playing Wellbad and Andone - proven strikers not even on the bench! And he let's Murray go! Clueless.

Potter OUT!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Well look at that, our manager tried something new, kept with it but saw it wasn't working so ditched the idea.

Thread closed, who is going to start the "two players over the ball at a free kick" thread

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Are we trend setters?

Tonight's game and Wolves are using 2 players at the corner flag to take corners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here