Mar 10, 2013
Isnt he a leader of scientology

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Unpopular opinion: I think Tom Cruise is brilliant, he lost the plot a bit with the scientology thing, but aside from that his eccentricities are great, and a fantastic actor, one of the best of all time imo.

Probably spot on here regarding lack of corona safety too, albeit being overdramatic as you would expect from an actor. If they had a breakout then that would be the end of production, for a bit anyway.

Steady. You'll have the 'hang Grealish' mob after you with that sort of attitude :wink:

Anyway, we could settle this, and indeed everything, with a poll ???.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I bet they were all trying not to laugh. He doesn't do angry very well. He was more convincing as a fighter pilot.

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
Unpopular opinion: I think Tom Cruise is brilliant, he lost the plot a bit with the scientology thing, but aside from that his eccentricities are great, and a fantastic actor, one of the best of all time imo.

Probably spot on here regarding lack of corona safety too, albeit being overdramatic as you would expect from an actor. If they had a breakout then that would be the end of production, for a bit anyway.

Only a popular opinion amongst pretentious, arty bellends, he makes very entertaining films and has done for decades

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He's not a consistently great actor but has showed some skills in stuff like Born on The 4th of July and Color of Money. He does work very well with what he's got though. Most of his films are fairly enjoyable.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I don't particularly like him, but he's got a point in this case.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Tend to agree. Can't think of a Cruise film I didn't enjoy. It's just entertainment.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Agree with those saying, quite like Tom Cruise and agree with his actions here.

If more people called out the lack of social distancing we'd be in a better place

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I bloody love Tom Cruise. Bat shit mental and unintentionally hilarious, with it.
Some good films too, Collateral being my favourite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here