Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Repeated calls from National Appliance Cover

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Is anyone else receiving calls from this company? I started getting them this morning, telling me I took out a plan with them in 2018, two years free but with a £180 payment due for the remaining 3 years of the policy. This was for a TV I bought in 2015. I asked them to prove I signed up for such a thing and they told me replacement documents would cost £89 to send and the cancellation of the policy, which has a 40% discount by the way, would be more than the £180 required to be paid.

This company was initiated in March 2020, registered at an address which is used only for receiving mail (61 Bridge Street, Kington, HR5 3DJ), by a 24 year old woman who has a few other similar companies filed. A quick Google and review of the conversation on the Which message board reveals that many people are having these calls and everyone has a similar experience with the caller being rude, aggressive and threatening legal action if payment is not made.

They will not get a payment from me and I will happily face the consequences, if any!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
No but we get a lot of 023 number calls which I keep blocking but the numbers just ring back an hour or two later with a slight variant on the last few digits. Pain in the preverbial.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here