Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tory party urges members to weaponise fake news...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I see Chicken Run / Pasta / JCFG has found us. Or whatever account he is using today. So it wouldn't have lasted long on the BB once this one arrives. And it signals my departure too.
TTFN TC

....and the usual handful of pit bitches make a mess of a perfectly good thread. And fools of themselves.

It appears all we need to plunge the country into economic and social disaster is if the people say that they want it. Quite remarkable really. My nephews would vote for 15 hours of Nintendo a day and a bottomless bowl of Orios. Does not mean they should get it.

And a picture of some soldiers, just to seal the deal. I’m assuming that has some relevance in the mail.

I’ll say again I thought you were off?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I appear to be being stalked again.

Chicken, my dear. I have you on ignore. I don’t read your posts. Stop being a silly boots.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:facepalm:

There's a match on in a few hours so don't spend all night in the pit making a **** of yourself. At least pretend you like football and log off from 8. Good lad :ascarf:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
:facepalm:

There's a match on in a few hours so don't spend all night in the pit making a **** of yourself. At least pretend you like football and log off from 8. Good lad :ascarf:

That’s hilarious, Nibble giving me advice on not being a ****, even though you have me on ignore [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

TTFNU****

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
People comparing Blair Government spin and lies to the this Governments policy of saying any old bollocks to distract from the real story is missing the point.
Blairs Government took the standard Political spin on their policies to another level, but that isn't what this lot do, it's the policy of creating a lie, and then another, and then another, and then another, in order to drown out the truth.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Blair/Campbell/Iraq.

Ring any bells?

Not in the same league as Johnson/Gove/Cummings et al and Brexit. They still used that red bus even softer the ONS had rubbished it.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
unnamed.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The Clamp;9634595It won't be long before he starts throwing about personal insults said:
You are usually first to do this.[/FONT]

claiming I'm not a fan,

Hadn’t thought about it Bedford, but he may have a point

calling me Nibble etc.

But that is your original account name?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
A war against another nation via fibs is 'not in the same league'?

Righto :thumbsup:

I meant it in terms of the current crew lie and wilfully deceive everybody about everything all the time.

Blair was about one thing, albeit a pretty major thing. I’d rather have Blair in charge than Johnson any day.:drool:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Not in the same league as Johnson/Gove/Cummings et al and Brexit. They still used that red bus even softer the ONS had rubbished it.

I'm sure the war under false pretences has cost a fair few billion in the utter mess it has left the middle east in and the flood of refugees it has caused, still going on by the way as well so costs still rising. Blair one big liar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here