Date: Wednesday 16th December 2020
Kick-off: 20:00 GMT
Referee: Robert Jones
Assistants: Darren Cann, Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: John Brooks
VAR: Andrew Madley
Additional VAR: Scott Ledger

TEAM NEWS

Fulham forward Aleksandar Mitrovic is available again having recovered from the ankle injury that kept him out of Sunday's draw with Liverpool.

Kenny Tete and Terence Kongolo are set to remain absent with calf problems.

Brighton defenders Tariq Lamptey and Adam Webster could be available again, having missed Sunday's defeat against Leicester City with hamstring and groin injuries respectively.

Adam Lallana has overcome a groin problem and is in contention to play.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• [*=left]Fulham's home victory in the most recent meeting, in January 2019, ended a run of six league matches without a win against Brighton, drawing one and losing five.
    [*=left]None of the 21 league meetings at Fulham have been drawn.
    [*=left]Brighton have scored multiple goals in each of their past seven league matches in this fixture.
Fulham

• [*=left]Fulham have earned four points from their past three league games, as many as in their previous nine top-flight fixtures this season.
    [*=left]The Cottagers can lose five of their opening seven home matches in a Premier League season for the second time, having done so in 2013-14.
    [*=left]Only Sheffield United have kept fewer Premier League clean sheets than Fulham's one this season.
    [*=left]Fulham have trailed for 528 minutes in the division this season, more than any other club.
    [*=left]Aleksandar Mitrovic has scored in successive Premier League appearances against Brighton, netting three goals in total.
    [*=left]Seven of Bobby Decordova-Reid's nine Premier League goals have been scored in home games.
Albion

• [*=left]Brighton's tally of two wins is their joint fewest after 12 games of a top-flight season. Both of those victories came away from home.
    [*=left]The Seagulls have the worst Premier League record on a Wednesday - drawing four and losing four of their eight matches.
    [*=left]Albion have won only three of their 18 Premier League matches in London, drawing five and losing 10.
    [*=left]Pascal Gross has been directly involved in four of Brighton's last five Premier League goals, scoring two and setting up two.

Graham Potter's Fulham Press Conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs3vyuWPjG0

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
eNywxx6.gif

soccerstreams100(dot)tv
soccerstreams(dot)net

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hoping the players feel much more confident than I do about this game :down:

A win would be massive

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Were loose.

No, seriously, I do not have a great feeling about this one. Will be watching through my fingers from behind the sofa.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I no longer feel confident going in to any game now. This is going to be a really tough evening and if Fulham come out fighting then I fear the worst. Sincerely hope I'm wrong but can't see us taking 3 points tonight.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Never mind the stats and form... this is one we need to win, and play well. Not that a defeat would be irreversible at this point but we must find the confidence of winning , tne self belief or heads really drop.
Still , I take comfort from this stat in Dick's opening post:
"Brighton have scored multiple goals in each of their past seven league matches in this fixture."
:albion2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Going to be incredibly tight, they have the wind in their sails. Really hoping for three points but wont fall apart on the floor if its a draw.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My fear is that my gut tells me that Fulham will definitely score. And scoring 2 seems a tall order for us at the moment.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
My thoughts too Mellotron, I can not see us keeping a clean sheet. Mitrovic will score a header from a free kick or corner, he won't have to jump and Ryan woin't reach it.

I don't currently envisage us scoring many either. . .

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Looking forward to this. The sort of games that are great. Important 6 pointer , good chance can get something.

Will learn alot about potter and character tonight.

Not confident though but games like this is why we follow the Albion

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
My thoughts too Mellotron, I can not see us keeping a clean sheet. Mitrovic will score a header from a free kick or corner, he won't have to jump and Ryan woin't reach it.

I don't currently envisage us scoring many either. . .

He’s played 3 mins of their last 3 games and not featured in their previous 2.

JackB247

Sep 25, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got to get at least a draw tonight otherwise the pressure is going to start mounting on Potter and the squad. With Fulham's defence we will create chances, so hopefully we take them tonight. Gotta keep Lookman quiet for them too so hopefully Lamptey is back

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Got to get at least a draw tonight otherwise the pressure is going to start mounting on Potter and the squad. With Fulham's defence we will create chances, so hopefully we take them tonight. Gotta keep Lookman quiet for them too so hopefully Lamptey is back

Lamptey the man to look at Lookman not getting a look in.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
This one has the feel of a trip to the dentist about it (no offence to any dentists) - a lot of anxiety, a feeling of dread, but the overriding hope that we will get through it pain free.

Come on The Albion, show your mettle, take your chances and give us 3 merry points:albion2:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
This one has the feel of a trip to the dentist about it (no offence to any dentists) - a lot of anxiety, a feeling of dread, but the overriding hope that we will get through it pain free.

Come on The Albion, show your mettle, take your chances and give us 3 merry points:albion2:

Do we get a sticker at the end for being brave boys and girls?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here