Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Mark Wright sings for Crawley

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/18...motional-statement-returning-football-sussex/

TOWIE star Mark Wright makes emotional statement about returning to football in Sussex.

Mark Wright has made an emotional statement after securing his return to football with Crawley last night.

Read the full story here

The 33-year-old played for the Reds in the 2006/07 season under current boss John Yems.

Wright put out an emotional statement on his Instagram after signing for the Reds: "How it started... how it’s going. 12 years later and today I put pen to paper for @officialcrawleytownfc !!

"For 11 years since I fully retired from serious football I’ve missed it every day.

"My life took a complete U-turn when I was 22 and it’s been the best 10.5 years I could have ever dreamed of but my love for the game has never gone away and the fact that I never played a professional game in the Football League has always niggled away at me.

"If I don’t do it now, I never will and at 33, reaching the older side of a professional footballer... it has to be now."

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I didn't think he had the physique for it, but fair play to him for trying...

Wwq2QFv2.jpg

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Wonder if he regrets leaving us for Bristol Rovers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here