Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Wolves Golden Ticket Thread

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So no confirmation of the ballot date as yet, but if 16 days pre-matchday as stated in the general ballot info. that would be made this Thursday wouldn’t it? With sales 14 days before so Saturday?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Blimey, it's all go go go isn't it. Haven't recovered from the Sheff Utd and Arsenal scrambles yet.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I hate to be a doom monger but I fear we'll all be back in lockdown or at least tier 3 by the time the Wolverhampton home fixture rolls around.

:nono:

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
On current COVID trends it won’t matter - the whole of the south east could be in Tier3 as we get the spill out from London or national lockdown 3 will occur after Xmas

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I hate to be a doom monger but I fear we'll all be back in lockdown or at least tier 3 by the time the Wolverhampton home fixture rolls around.

:nono:
This! Resigned to this and if Eastbourne gets moved up in the next few days my Arsenal and Sheffield tickets will be going on the exchange :(

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So no confirmation of the ballot date as yet, but if 16 days pre-matchday as stated in the general ballot info. that would be made this Thursday wouldn’t it? With sales 14 days before so Saturday?

Broadcast times aren't confirmed for that weekend yet are they?
Can't ballot before KO time and day are confirmed surely.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
We won't be going anywhere in January, national lockdown in coming after the Xmas free 4 all.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
This! Resigned to this and if Eastbourne gets moved up in the next few days my Arsenal and Sheffield tickets will be going on the exchange :([/QUOTE

Hastings is the area that’s most likely to be placed in T3. Lots of rumours about it, I hear. Eastbourne has been around 70/100k in the last couple of weeks but hit 108 per 100k today.

Last edited:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
This! Resigned to this and if Eastbourne gets moved up in the next few days my Arsenal and Sheffield tickets will be going on the exchange :([/QUOTE

Hastings is the area that’s most likely to be placed in T3. Lots of rumours about it, I hear. Eastbourne has been around 70/100k in the last couple of weeks but hit 108 per 100k today.
Yes but Hastings comes under East Sussex. They can't say Tier 3 for Hastings but say only 2 for Eastbourne :(

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And with the news that less than half pf the UK population could get the vaccine in 2021, and as most of those wouldn't be going to football games as in Care Homes, it could be well into 2022 before the Golden Ticket Threads stop being posted.

I fully expect to be left disappointed again on Friday, as I get the news that yet again I am not in tier 1 for the Wolves game. Which may be slightly better news than celebrating being in Tier 1 and assured of a ticket only for the Government to impose Lockdown 3 from 1 January 2021.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
And with the news that less than half pf the UK population could get the vaccine in 2021, and as most of those wouldn't be going to football games as in Care Homes, it could be well into 2022 before the Golden Ticket Threads stop being posted.

I fully expect to be left disappointed again on Friday, as I get the news that yet again I am not in tier 1 for the Wolves game. Which may be slightly better news than celebrating being in Tier 1 and assured of a ticket only for the Government to impose Lockdown 3 from 1 January 2021.

Sage/PHE or someone with authority (can't remember exactly who) have already said that the first 30% of the population to be vaccinated will remove 99.9% of the risk of fatalities from the virus. So don't read all the doom and gloom without context! There is hope!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here