Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 15-17/12

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Amazon Prime (subscribe here) has the lot...

Tuesday 15th December 2020
Wolves v Chelsea 18:00
Man City v West Brom 20:00

Wednesday 16th December 2020
Arsenal v Southampton 18:00
Leeds United v Newcastle United 18:00
Leicester City v Everton 18:00
Fulham v Brighton & Hove Albion 20:00
Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur 20:00
West Ham United v Crystal Palace 20:00

Thursday 17th December 2020
Aston Villa v Burnley18:00
Sheffield United v Man Utd 20:00

Screenshot 2020-12-15 at 13.50.34.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
In case no-one has noticed, there is a Prime Video app on Sky Q now which is likely a higher quality streaming option that other methods. Wasn't great on my TV Amazon app so I will try the Sky one tonight as I only just saw it was there.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I quite like the Amazon coverage, but the HD is not quite as good as Sky. Don't have Sky Q though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How the hell is that not a booking for Grealishing?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What's with the swapping shirts? Is this one of those instances when it's a massively popular and successful footballer that I don't recognise, because otherwise it seems silly to be swapping shirts after a mid-week league game less than a third into the season.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
You'd be worried about Werner if you were a Chelsea supporter. Neat player but seriously struggling in front of goal. Needs more chances than Maupay I'd guess.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Man City need to sack Guardiola.

It's not good enough is it? The amount of money they've spent. They're everything that is wrong with football IMHO.
Over £400 million on defenders he has spent and none of them seem to be able to defend in his formation.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It's not good enough is it? The amount of money they've spent. They're everything that is wrong with football IMHO.

They’ve just gone backwards massively, and that’s despite spending hundreds of millions again in the summer. It’s ridiculous how much their squad is worth. City remind me of Munich towards the end of his spell there, they look like they’ve almost got ‘bored’ of passing teams to death like they used too.

And I still stand by the fact he’s been a failure at city if he doesn’t win the champions league.

They’ll probably still win this game such is the class difference but it’s just so lackadaisical, the effort chasing back from the city players says it all.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
West Brom showing the kind of fight we could only dream of

For all our faults (and I'm pretty critical) that's not really true as the performances v Liverpool and Man Utd plus to a lesser degree Chelsea and Spurs prove. We've got fight, we lack in other much discussed areas. We will see how we fare against City.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here