Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Name and Recommend great Customer Service and Offers

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
There's a great thread running about bad service, but what about the good guys?

I'm currently on the phone renegotiating my Broadband with Sky to a fibre package. She's done a great job.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Amazon Prime (see NSC link at top of page)

The 3 free Albion games this month (well, 2 now) are simply the icing on a big fat cake. I must have used them dozens of times during lockdown for free next day delivery essentials like books, teeshirts, masks and hand sanitiser. On one occasion a giant telescopic ladder that I can barely lift. Oh and loads of telly content. And other 'unused benefits' that they keep nagging me about via email, music streaming and the like. I find it amazing value at £7.99 a month. Dead easy to cancel also. My favourite Evil Empire bar none :thumbsup:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Rohan.

Screwed up the return of my jacket following a repair (sent it back to the wrong address at the start of lockdown 1) so sent me a brand new replacement one. Jacket was worth a couple of hundred quid.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Amazon always seem exemplary to me, would be lost without them now.
AO.com are superb, including price, delivery, fitting and dealing with any issues
Tesco - online ordering and home delivery has been fantastic the last few months
Have had to mess around with several flights with BA - has been a doddle every time and refunds have come through immediately when requested
Supporter Services at BHA very efficient
Hastings (car insurance) were extremely good in dealing with a claim we had

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Beer52. I did a free trial to get a box for Christmas with every intention of not going with the subscription. I phoned to cancel the subscription once I had received the box, and whilst it took ages to answer they eventually did. They then did a great job of trying to sell me to continue the subscription without being too pushy, including offering me all sorts. I still cancelled but because they did it the right way, if I ever consider taking this sort of thing up again I will definitely go to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here