Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We are where we should be. Where do the Potter haters think we should be in the league?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Honest question that I’ve been asking tonight. And not had one good answer.

Since promotion we have been in a relegation dogfight every season, and it looks to be the case again. We also have one of the lowest wage budgets in the league. These are inarguable facts surely.

So by that, we are probably where we should be.

Yet an away loss to top 6 Leicester brings out cries of “Potter out”? So genuinely curious... where should we be in the league?

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.

Since promotion we have been in a relegation dogfight every season, and it looks to be the case again. We also have one of the lowest wage budgets in the league. These are inarguable facts surely.

Yet an away loss to top 6 Leicester brings out cries of “Potter out”? So genuinely curious... where should we be in the league?
In the bottom half but with a relegation proof points gap to the bottom three will suit me every year.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If you are in a relegation fight each year, eventually you will lose.

And we are losing.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This is a thinly veiled way of telling people that they’re not allowed to be frustrated, isn’t it?

It honestly isn’t. I’m frustrated as well, but I’m bemused that people want Potter out, but don’t seem able to articulate where they think we SHOULD be.

We are where we’re expected to be given our wage budget, is my view.

Ruined a potentially interesting thread with "Potter haters". No one hates the man, he's a really likeable guy

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

And he's here folks, bang on cue :lolol:

:cheery: :cheery: :cheery:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'd say about 6-8 points better off. So 14th-11th ish. That's not on my pre-season expectations, but the results we should have got this season.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not good enough tonight.
Normally are better performances are against the better teams.

Very Lack lustre performance.
Lose against Fulham and/or Sheffield United then it's time for a debate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here