Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] POLL: if we hang on again JUST this season will you continue to follow next?

f we end up spending he whole season in the bottom 5 again will you follow the Albion 2021

• Yeah of course - Albion till i die

Votes: 62 92.5%
  • Yes but Only if Potter goes.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • No - i think i've had enough of this shite

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If we end up spending nearly the whole season in the bottom 5 again but heroically (!?) survive for the fourth season running will you continue to follow the albion next year?
A.Yeah of course - Albion till i die
B. Yes but Only if Potter goes.
C. No - i think i've had enough of this shite

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Bit pathetic. Hope we score a couple second half. Remember Southampton got absolutely hammered by Leicester, look at them now.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The club themselves expect top 10

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
If we end up spending nearly the whole season in the bottom 5 again but heroically (!?) survive for the fourth season running will you continue to follow the albion next year?

You're going to be as disappointed with that post as you should be with your efforts in getting a ticket as your "location" suggests. Very poor!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Hahahahahahaha. Oh, it’s not a joke?

Playing decent stuff in one of the toughest divisions in world football? Yeh, I think I might put up with it.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Had a ST at Gillingham and Withdean. If you think this weekend is bad you are on drugs
And why did you want Falmer if you are so flaky ?

Last edited:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
If we dropped down divisions for 20 consecutive seasons i'd still support the Albion, only one club for me and only ever has been. A mediocre season is nothing compared to the existential challenges of times gone by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here