Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is history about to repeat itself.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
We spent 4 torturous seasons in the old Div 1 and is history about to repeat itself. Already 3 nil down at half time tonight
,can only get worse.
We just cant score goals home or away, we have the occasional fluke, Newcastle and Villa this season but the rest, if what Sky has allowed me to see has been abysmal. New manager maybe but then the eternal question, who? Goal score yes but again who?
I'm no bedwetter but it's not fun anymore. Unleash the Kraken..

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
And yet we still haven’t been in the bottom 3, and there are worse teams then us.

Do you expect us to be beating top 6 Leicester?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Excellent a draw in the FA Cup Final on the way without any chance of a 4-0 replay bashing.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
We spent 4 torturous seasons in the old Div 1 and is history about to repeat itself. Already 3 nil down at half time tonight
,can only get worse.
We just cant score goals home or away, we have the occasional fluke, Newcastle and Villa this season but the rest, if what Sky has allowed me to see has been abysmal. New manager maybe but then the eternal question, who? Goal score yes but again who?

And we have a shite all blue kit!

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
,can only get worse.

No any other questions...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
And yet we still haven’t been in the bottom 3, and there are worse teams then us.

Do you expect us to be beating top 6 Leicester?

We did draw up there at the end of last season didn’t we? 23rd june 0-0.

And yet we are told we have the best team we ever had....so have we gone forwards or backwards?

I don’t truck with all this. “ let’s write this off we will never win anyway”. That was the days of McGhee going to Luton saying we were going to lose anyway, so sent a poor side.

We are not good enough for this division and if we look at this over the 4 years we have been here, we have relied on worse teams being below us and that has been the positive! Yes we play some good stuff with no end product and have seen some players here that will be a lot better with better clubs.

If we did drop out of this division, it will be interesting how many of this squad hang around

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
and there are worse teams then us.

Let's wait until we've definitely beaten Sheffield United and Fulham before proclaiming that, shall we? We haven't beaten half the teams below us already this season.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That’s your ambition three teams worse than us? :lolol: Last season we gave Leicester a game why couldn’t we this season?

Didn’t we lose at home to Liverpool every season until this one?

We’ve never won a league game at Villa Park until this season? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here