moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Has to be.
Ryan ain’t good enough, full stop

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I hate being right about my criticism of any Brighton player, never mind such a popular pro like Ryan, but there’s no way he should be letting that ball through his hands. He doesn’t dominate his area, and he doesn’t save shots. What does he do other than make the defence nervous?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yep. It has been all season to be fair. Ryan’s form has been awful.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Based on his mental agility and reactions to decisions, I'd be giving Eric Steele a Call

Fulhams keeper was good earlier . . .thats the kind of confidence and performance we need to bolster our defense, theyre all shot to pieces

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If Sanchez isn't better than Ryan in is current form we might as well get rid of the boy.
Give him a go.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Based on his mental agility and reactions to decisions, I'd be giving Eric Steele a Call

Fulhams keeper was good earlier . . .thats the kind of confidence and performance we need to bolster our defense, theyre all shot to pieces

I’ve seen some outstanding saves this weekend. Palace’s keeper made an error for Spurs’ goal but made up for it with 2 amazing saves later on.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Summed it up for me in the second half when he was presented with a chest high cross which he decided to punch rather than catch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Question for you all

If GP thinks Sanchez is ready to take over Ryan's spot, why was Steele on the bench today?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Summed it up for me in the second half when he was presented with a chest high cross which he decided to punch rather than catch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's low on confidence clearly

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The other day against Southampton he looked bloody tiny next to McCarthy at the end when they were having a chat.

I like a Ryan a lot as a bloke, but he does concede a lot of goals I think are saveable, not always goals that he SHOULD save but those saves that top keepers make sometimes that other keepers don’t.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here