Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Mixamate, anyone used them ?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I have to lay a couple of bases in the garden, one for a greenhouse and one for a summer house. I'm going to need about 2.5 cubic metres of concrete and rather than hiring a mixer and buying the ballast/cement etc was thinking of getting Mixamate round to pump it direct (it's 40 flat metres from the road to where I'm building, they say they can pump up to 80m ).
Anyone used them and can recommend ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I have to lay a couple of bases in the garden, one for a greenhouse and one for a summer house. I'm going to need about 2.5 cubic metres of concrete and rather than hiring a mixer and buying the ballast/cement etc was thinking of getting Mixamate round to pump it direct (it's 40 flat metres from the road to where I'm building, they say they can pump up to 80m ).

Is the wife ok?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

More expensive but easier and they only mix what you need so no waste

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Never heard of that company but have used another ready mix company before. They arrived when they said they would. While the driver was pumping his oppo was levelling. Just leaving me into finish of the edges etc. Money well spent in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Decent company ,we have used them a lot at work . You only pay for what you use . One company i wouldn't use is Cemex ,i'll just leave it there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here