Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is the game tonight on telly please?

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Sorry to ask gang it’s probably fixtures

Is the game on the box please and if so where can I find it

Sorry I’m old and just can’t find it anywhere

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Thanks I didn’t think it was on prime tonight as I’ve just seen an advert for the upcoming games and it only had the Fulham game

I’ve already got a year’s subscription thanks to forgetting to cancel from the free trial before

Thanks again

You can cancel at anytime, I’m not certain you have to have it for a year?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You can cancel at anytime, I’m not certain you have to have it for a year?

Works on a monthly-renewable basis. Can easily cancel after the 30 day trial. And even if you forget, it's only I think £7.99 lost (tho you'll have seen 3 live Albion games for free by that point) cos you can easily cancel anytime in the next month, or any other month, online, with more or less a single click, no stupid costly call centre queue involved whatsoever. It's all good :thumbsup:

Last edited:

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
If like me, Dennis pays £79 up front pa, I doubt there's a refund for cancelling it.

Yes I did that was part of the trial

Had it longer than I thought because the wife told me that we’re into our second year now

Saying that it’s been pretty good for on line shopping during Covid and some of the films etc are pretty good

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Works on a monthly-renewable basis. Can easily cancel after the 30 day trial. And even if you forget, it's only I think £7.99 lost (tho you'll have seen 3 live Albion games for free by that point) cos you can easily cancel anytime in the next month, or any other month, online, with more or less a single click, no stupid costly call centre queue involved whatsoever. It's all good :thumbsup:

I’ve just followed link and it’s charged me £7.99.

I think it’s because I recently used a 30 day free trial last year ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Ah, right. That's not great. Though it still works out at 3 live Albion games for £7.99, a load of free telly content, and all yer qualifying online purchases delivered next day for free. Don't seem a bad deal to me, especially as they make less than zero effort to stop you cancelling a subscription

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

You’ve confused me :lolol::lolol:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ok. So I have Amazon Prime and have done for ages, but where will the match appear in order to watch it? Can’t see anything on the TV app but it’s on my phone app. Starting to think my TV is too old!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Ok. So I have Amazon Prime and have done for ages, but where will the match appear in order to watch it? Can’t see anything on the TV app but it’s on my phone app. Starting to think my TV is too old!

if you don't have any luck in the interim have a look at 6:30 when their coverage start. There might be a more prominent link then.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I’m using a firestick so it comes up on the home screen

The only thing I can suggest is using the search option

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here